So, yesterday my sisters and I went into town with my mom, and we literally spent the ENTIRE day in town, which was fun!!!
But, while we were driving around, running errands, I started telling them about all of the “stuff” I’ve committed to in the past few months. . .
I am apart of two different churches.
- At one, I am apart of the leadership for the youth, which means that run the little Bible study for the girls on Wednesday nights with the other two women leaders.
- At the other, I am the official “scribe,” which means that I write down all the miracles, testimonies, healings, and deliverances that happen during our 7 hour church service/Bible study day. (And at this church, I’m also apart of a Bible study on Thursday nights!)
I am maintaining our household chores.
- cleaning dishes, washing and drying laundry, trash removals, deep cleaning, normal spot cleaning, sweeping and mopping once a week
- (And, I’m kind of a clean freak, so my room typically needs to be clean too.)
I am a FULL time student in college.
- I am taking a Rhetorical Thinking course, a Writing course, and a College Success course. (Finals actually end today, so that will get knocked off my list for a month 😁)
I have writing commitments.
- I post on my blog every day if not twice a day 😏
- I write letters to my great-grandfather on a weekly basis
- I am currently writing three of my own novels and editing them, as well as editing one of my friend’s novel. (Which I’m totally enjoying, by the way!)
I have “healthy” habits.
- I exercise for at least an hour a day to lose weight/maintain a good amount of weight.
- I spend a good portion of my time making healthy “green” shakes to eat as meals.
- (And occasionally, I help out with dinner whenever I’m needed.)
I’m basically a HOUSEWIFE without a husband! But, I still have to pick up after three kids! (My sisters and dad 🙄😊)
I also make myself available to my family and friends, so I’m getting to have fun too!
And, don’t get me wrong; I LOVE everything I do!
I absolutely love to stay busy and active and do the things that I do. . .
But, on top of that I’m expected—not really by my parents, but more by society—to do other things as well, like. . .
- getting a job
- getting a car
- getting a driver’s license
- getting a boyfriend
Guys, I have NO TIME for a relationship!
I have barely enough time in the day to remember to feed my pets!!!
And, when I’m just flat out exhausted and cramping and hurting and starving and moody and dirty and disgusting and a blubbering mess, I’m EXPECTED to go on living life with a smile on my face!!!
I’m telling you, the next time I’m scolded by my parents for snapping at the way my little sister is constantly tapping her fingers on the table, I will just print out the list of things that I’m currently doing and have to accomplish in one day, and leave them. . .
Literally, this has happened before and I’m the one that gets in trouble!
I am okay, though. . . until I think about all that I’m doing.
Then, I get stressed out.
And, that leads to drinking at all hours of the day. . .
Which, by the way, I just stalked up for Thursday and Friday!
Oh, hey, did I mention that I fast from all food on Thursday’s and Friday’s?
Well, I do!
I’ll just drink water and a bottle of Kombucha for two days.
Anyway, I just needed to get all of that off of my chest, so that I don’t worry about it until next week, when the whole week resets and I have to do it all over again. 😂🙄
I love y’all!
Keep pursuing your dreams and keep being you!
Stay tuned for my next post. . .